Friday, March 15, 2013

This is today. It isn't yesterday and it isn't tomorrow.

Currently...


1. Listening...To the kids run around chasing each other and the annoyance of PBS kids. Must children's educational programming be so damn irritating??

2.Eating...Nothing. I should find something though because my stomach is growling. Just coffee for breakfast doesn't seem to be cutting it today.

3. Drinking...lukewarm coffee with hazelnut creamer and sugar.

4. Wearing...chapstick and a smile. Lol..OK OK..jeans, blue three quarter sleeve t-shirt, zip up U of M hoodie, and the usual necessities of bra, underwear and socks of course.

5. Feeling...hungry. tired. sore. But, excited about our play date we leave for in half an hour, then the kids are spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa on the ranch and we're going to my dad's gig...so no kids, a grown up night out and a little bit of sleeping in tomorrow!!!

6. Weather...GREY. Blah. Gloomy. Cold. Dreary. Cranky.

7. Wanting... *SIGH*

8. Needing... *SIGH*

9. Thinking... Wow. Hmm. Right now about my new hair experiment, my best friend (who i am text consulting about the hair thing as she's been through the valley and now resides in the fabulous hair promised land...) How freaking hungry I am...seriously? I NEVER eat this early in the day. That I need to cut my nails...they're uneven and long. That we need to get ready soon and get the kids herded out the door and into the car. WHY is Super Why so annoying? I mean seriously. EVERY single character. Figuring out what the kids are doing upstairs one is yelling "Don't let go!!! Don't let go!!!" so maybe they are reenacting the end of Titanic? (a paraphrased version clearly...) No...really...Super Why get it together. I love Phineas and Ferb..that's a really good and funny kids show...not so much on the educational aspects but there is some good vocabulary in there...Phineas and Ferb should be on now. How does my 6.5 year old know so much about adoption? Oh and why does my son have a lampshade on his head?

10.Enjoying...My tepid coffee and the hilarity of my little ones. Soon the company of a terrific friend and her darling children.

No comments:

Post a Comment